HOW TO SET THE MULTILOCK
- Pull up on the lock shackle.
- Twist and remove the metal end piece on the opposite side of where the shackle is.
- Remove the 5 Wheels.
- Ensure that the red marks remain aligned with Breakout EDU logo on the bottom side of the lock.
- Slide the wheels onto the lock so that the symbol/letter/shape/color you would like is on the red line of the lock and aligns with the Breakout EDU logo. (IMPORTANT NOTE: The first wheel inserted has a flat side that rests against the lock. This wheel must be placed on the lock first with the flush side against the lock in order to properly set the combination.)
- Place the metal cap back into place and turn it so the lock is ready to close.
- Reinsert the shackle and scramble the wheels to lock.