Please note that the current 4-digit lock is the same process as the 3-digit lock in the video (just with an extra digit).
HOW TO SET THE THREE OR FOUR DIGIT LOckS
- The lock ships with the combination of "000". ("0000" for the 4-digit version)
- Turn the number dials until the side of the lock shows “000”. ("0000" for the 4-digit version)
- Pull up on the shackle to open the lock.
- Turn the shackle 90° so that the metal tab lines up with the groove facing the front of the lock.
- Push the shackle downwards and, while pushing down, turn the numbers until you have your desired combination.
- After the combination is set, stop pushing down on the shackle.
- Place the shackle back into the lock. Roll the numbers on the side and your lock should be successfully locked and keyed to open with your combination.