Each Breakout EDU kit comes with a four-digit lock.
HOW TO SET THE four-DIGIT LOCK
- The lock ships with the combination of "0000"
- Turn the number dials until the side of the lock shows “0000”.
- Pull up on the shackle to open the lock.
- Turn the shackle 90° so that the metal tab lines up with the groove facing the front of the lock.
- Push the shackle downwards and, while pushing down, turn the numbers until you have your desired combination.
- After the combination is set, stop pushing down on the shackle.
- Place the shackle back into the lock. Roll the numbers on the side and your lock should be successfully locked and keyed to open with your combination.