HOW TO SET THE FOUR-DIGIT LOck
- The lock ships with the combination of "0000"
- Turn the number dials until the side of the lock shows “0000" down the center of the red line on the face of the lock.
- Turn the shackle 180° so that the metal tab lines up with the groove facing the opposite side of the lock.
- Push the shackle down.
- With the shackle engaged downwards, turn the number dials until the lock shows your desired combination through the red line down the center.
- After the combination is set, lift up on the shackle.
- Place the shackle back into the lock. Roll the numbers on the side and your lock should be successfully locked and keyed to open with your combination.