Breakout EDU is the immersive learning games platform.
The Breakout EDU kit allows for the facilitation of games where players use teamwork and critical thinking to solve a series of challenging puzzles in order to open the locked box. Games are available for all ages and content areas.
Breakout EDU games transfer the ownership of learning from the instructor to the student, making it easy to observe how learners approach problem solving and apply their knowledge.
THE FOUR Cs
In addition to the content knowledge needed to succeed in a specific game, all Breakout EDU games require critical thinking, collaboration, creativity and communication.
A Breakout EDU game provides learners with many opportunities to fail forward. Every unsuccessful attempt to open a lock forces the player to try again.
- Applying content knowledge and academic skills in an engaging format
- Collaborating with peers to solve complex problems
- Teachers designing custom games to assess academic material in a fun way
- Students use content knowledge and skills to design Breakout EDU games
- Teachers choose from the 700+ Breakout EDU games on the content library for engaging classroom activities